PIRAT RADIOWY w Rzeszowie – Słyszeliście?

Witam!

Słyszeliście coś na temat jakiegoś pirata (piratów) radiowego w naszym mieście? Ostatnio zdarza mi się przejeżdżać ulicą Hetmańską , mostem Zamkowym lub obok Graffiici ok. godz. 21 i często-gęsto słyszę w radiu (z tego co pamiętam na 93,0 Mhz), jakąś amatorską rozgłośnię radiową z muzyką disco-polo i charyzmatycznego dj a wydzierającego się do mikrofonu. Wpadliście też na coś takiego? A może mam omany słuchowe :)))

Pozdrawiam!

Hi everyone ! Someone speaks french here ? :-) Salut ! Je suis heureux d etre sur ce forum. L ambiance a l air tres cool ici. J espere que vous allez m accepter meme si je parle francais ;-) J aime les video asiatique j ai 26 ans, et j espere rester avec vous longtemps. I can speak few word in engish lol.

Thank you !

Hello all,

i made a program and i have used a visual c++ 6. 0 ,i want to send to mail. output of the program may be written in txt file.

is that possible or not?if possible how?
Please assist me

Does it need to have none volatile storage (so its still stored if the machine is turned off or on?)

Data structure wise, there is always the good ole linked list, but if you. can something like a tree will give better searching results (for slightly more overhead possibly.)

Do you know how to "create" data structures in C alright?

Hi

I m trying to decide which book to get. I have chosed two, Absolute C++ by Walter Savich and C++ Primer. Anybody know if one is better than the other?

Any aid on this would be well appreciated. Thanks.

Danny20

Bit of history for you first – C was invented within the 70s by Dennis Ritchie, by the 80s it had grow to be incredibly well-known and a book (known as the C programming language) was published by Ritchie and Kernighan which acted as an informal standard (known as K&R C.) Throughout the 80s ANSI were working towards a formal standard, which appeared in 1989 called C89. Some finetuning was done in 1990 and a new standard, C90 was published.

All good – until 1999, when another version of the standard was published, called C99. Why is this a problem? Well whilst compilers implement C90, none implement the whole of the C99 standard. You, could be thinking that C99 isn t all that important then – wrong, C99 allows us to do things such as declare variables throughout the code and use the C++ (//) style comment… but whilst many compilers do support these, none promise to support all aspects of the standard. I have often wondered why.

As an aside, there is some work towards a new standard, not sure if/when it will be released though – its informally called "C1x"

Hi

I m trying to decide which book to get. I have chosed two, Absolute C++ by Walter Savich and C++ Primer. Anybody know if one is better than the other?

Any help on this would be well appreciated. Thanks.

Danny20

Does it need to have none volatile storage (so its still stored if the machine is turned off or on?)

Data structure wise, there is always the good ole linked list, but if you. can something like a tree will give better searching results (for slightly more overhead possibly.)

1.what is the unit of complexity?

2. diff b/w order $ degree of a tree ?

3. diff b/w multiprogramming $ multiprocessor os.

4. in single processor how is the multiprogramming performed wen a job is performing i/o operation . is cpu not requrired for i/o operations.

5.plzzz support me out wid the solutions of coreman, esp of B-trees.

6. ADOBE is cmning to my cllg plzz assist out in how $ 4rm where to prepare for it esp. C ..

i m a beginner so support me out so may well i could get a location in it next year……

Hello!
How to create a form with . pdf and . doc reader? like a library. . .
I want to open the . pdf and . doc files on the form.
I work on Visual Studio C++ (CLR).

Hello everybody, I am brand-new here and I want to say howdy to you. I m seriously savoring reading through just what you are talking over on this website. I ve located several ideas that made it simpler for myself significantly.
————————————-
radio music

Napisz komentarz

Twój adres e-mail nie zostanie opublikowany. Wymagane pola są oznaczone *